If you have questions about summer learning, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
DATES, DAYS, & TIMES
The hours will be 8:00 am – 12:00 pm and classes will be held on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (No Monday, June 20 and No Friday classes).
Session 2: June 21-June 30 (this is the only 7-day session due to a holiday on Monday, June 20)
Session 3: July 11-July 21
Session 4: July 25-Aug 4
9-12 Academic Support Sessions
Session 1 for Seniors Only: June 6-June 16
Session 2: June 21-June 30
Session 3: July 11-July 21
6th & 9th Grade Bridge Session
COST & LOCATIONS
Due to bond work at many of our schools, summer sessions for all district students will be held at the following building locations:
- Central Point Elementary (K-8th)
- Patrick Elementary School (K-8th)
- Crater High School (a few sessions offered for 5th-8th grade)
Bus Transportation with First Student will be available to and from school for families that indicate transportation is needed.. Bus Pick-up/Drop-off and bus stop locations will be communicated to families after class placements have been determined. Many bus stop locations will be community stops near the address you indicate on the form and will not be the exact bus stop your child might have during the regular school year.
- ” Complete the Google Form below for EACH CHILD AND EACH SESSION of interest you want to sign your child(ren) up for summer learning. For example, if you have two children and you want to sign them up for both session 2 and session 3, you will need to complete the session 2 form twice and the session 3 form twice. This would be a total of 4 form submissions for your family to complete registration. (Spanish Translation: After clicking a link below, use the English to Spanish language translation at the top left of the form to view in Spanish.)
- Registration for all sessions is due by May 27, 2022. Space is limited. If there is any space available after the May 27th deadline, a second application process will be sent out to families that did not apply by May 27.
- It is very important for students to choose ONE 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice of classes, followed by any classes with “some interest”. We will do our best to place students in one of their top 3 choices. Please limit the use of “not interested” as a choice for classes. The more options we have to place your child in class, the more likely to be placed in that session. You must select 1st, 2nd, 3rd, some interest or no interest for every class in your child’s grade level choices.
- The parent/guardian email listed on the Google Form will receive a follow-up email by June 10th confirming that your child has been placed in a class including the session(s), location and class name(s).
- Attached is a quick reference chart to see class names, locations and grade levels. (Detailed class descriptions are included in the Google Form below–please take notice of session # and grade level).
- Be sure to click the “submit” button at the very end of the form application and the message “Your response has been recorded” will appear.
- You can click the blue link that says “Submit another response” if you want to sign up another child for the SAME session.
- To sign up for a different session, you must click the session link for other dates available above.
Session 2: June 21-June 30——- SESSION 2 FORM CLICK HERE
Session 3: July 11-July 21 ——- SESSION 3 FORM CLICK HERE
Session 4: July 25-Aug 4——- SESSION 4 FORM CLICK HERE
How to Sign-Up your child for 9-12 Academic Support (Credit Completion and Credit Retrieval)
Please contact your child’s high school office to sign up for 9-12 Academic Support Sessions.
Crater Academy of Health and Public Service (CAHPS): 541-494-6312
Crater Renaissance Academy (CRA): 541-494-6280
Crater Business, Science & Innovation (BIS): 541-494-6354
Please visit our Food Services website for summer meal information.
YMCA CHILD CARE
YMCA Summer Child Care: This is only for K-5th grade students that attended a summer session earlier that same morning and all day on Fridays. The hours will 12:00pm-6:00pm on summer learning days and 7:00am-6:00pm on days summer learning is not in session. Parents must provide transportation home from YMCA Child Care. There will be cohort at Patrick Elementary School and one at Central Point Elementary. Space is very limited. Parents can sign up for YMCA Child Care at https://rvymca.org/programs/120009/camp-somewhere/#division_2300098