Skip To Main Content

Public Records Request


**If you need a copy of your high school transcript, please visit Transcript Request.

For information about Oregon Public Records Law, please visit the Oregon Department of Justice website.

Requests for public records in the custody of the Central Point School District must be submitted in writing By Regular Mail , Email or In-Person.

Mail, email or hand deliver it to:
Central Point School District 6
Attn: Amy Shipley
300 Ash Street
Central Point, OR 97502

Ref: KBA, KBA AR Board Policies