Illness Make Up Work
Please find homework assignments below according to your child’s grade level.
- Primary Grades (K-2nd)
- Read 30 minutes daily and record on the Reading Log Primary
- Write and/or draw on the attached writing prompts for 10 minutes daily Primary Writing Journal Week 1
- Complete a Daily Math Facts Practice worksheets Primary Math Week 1
- McGraw-Hill Math games at http://www.macmillanmh.com/math/mathconnects/index_family.html
- Take a tour or play a game on the Magic School Bus for Science fun at http://www.scholastic.com/magicschoolbus/
- Other fun learning activities to print Primary Learning Packet 1
- Intermediate Grades (3rd-5th)
- Read 40 minutes daily and record on the Intermediate Reading Log
- Use one of the writing prompts attached and write for at least 15 minutes daily Intermediate Writing Prompts
- Complete a Daily Math Facts Practice worksheets Intermediate Math Week 1
We understand that there is a lot of information and learning your child misses when absent from school. These assignments are not intended as an adequate replacement for learning in the classroom. We also understand when children are ill, the best resources are rest and improving their health so they can return to the classroom. Please remember to contact your child’s school to inform them of illness and absences before 8:00 a.m.