Below are the steps you will take to log onto ParentVUE for the first time. (Note: You will need information in the letter to complete this process.)
- Open an Internet browser. We recommend using Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- Enter the following into your browser: http://vue.district6.org. On the logon page, click on the link, “I am a parent.”
- DO NOT use “www.”
- On the following page, click on the “Activate My Account” link.
- In the next screen, enter the first name, last name, and activation key exactly as it appears on the bottom of the letter you receive in the mail.
- Click on the “Go to Step 2″ button.
- The system will prompt you to select your own username and password. The password must have a minimum of 6 characters and can consist of numbers and letters.
- Also, enter your primary e-mail address. This address will be used to recover your password if you lose it.
- Click on “Complete Account Activation” to finish setting up the account.
We hope you enjoy this new tool!