Sports Forms and Info
- Physicals – required every 2 years: Sports Physicals Locations
- AAPP Emergency/Insurance – required every year: Emergency Form
- Code of Conduct – required every year: Athletic Code of Conduct
- Pay to Play – $75.00 charge for each sport with a $150 cap. All fees are paid to the bookkeepers.
Valid proof that the athlete is insured is necessary. Either a copy of the family insurance card or complete insurance information on the AAPP form is needed.-
- School insurance is available.-
- Parents are responsible for reporting medical or insurance changes to the school.
- The athlete must present the above completed and signed forms to the office.
- The athlete may not practice until the paperwork is cleared at the office.
- When it has been determined that the athlete also meets the academic requirements of the school, then that athlete would be eligible for game/event participation.
- Pay to Play has been arranged with book keepers through paid in full accounts or payment plans.
- All Student-Athletes must pass all classes. They need to maintain a “C” average in order to remain eligible for competition. A student failing two or more classes will miss remaining contests until grades show at most one failing class. Weekly grade checks and attendance will be monitored and communicated to coaches.
- If an injury does occur while competing in sports, a doctors note is required following the injury. Before the athlete can return to competition, he/she needs to get a doctors note clearing them of the injury and able to return to physical activity.
2015-2016 Parent Meetings:
Fall (FB,CC,VB): Fall Parent Meeting
Winter (Boys Bball): Completed
Winter (Girls Bball, WR): Winter Parent Meeting
Spring (T&F): Completed