PLC Team Resources
The Professional Learning Community model flows from the assumption that the core mission of formal education is not simply to ensure that students are taught, but to ensure that they learn.
The powerful collaboration that characterizes Professional Learning Communities is a systematic process in which teachers work together to analyze and improve their classroom practice.
Teachers work in teams, engaging in an ongoing cycle of questions that promote deep team learning. This process, in turn, leads to higher levels of student achievement.
Featured below are several tools, tips and activities to get your team working at its best. The PDF forms are designed for printing and writing. To receive any of the documents in a Microsoft Word format to customize for your team or just to type in a digital format email email@example.com.
- Bigger Picture Community Agreements
- Norm Setting Hints and Strategies
- Team Role Descriptions & Suggestions
- PLC Meeting Minutes/Notes/Action Plan
- PLC Discussion Questions for the Team
- Monthly Focus Topics Suggestions for the Year
- Quick Meeting Reminder
- About Formative Assessments with Quick Start
- PLC Cultural shifts
- F.Y.I. PLC Contract Language
- What is Collective Inquiry?
- Purposes and Central Ideas of PLCs
- Team Reflection Form: How are we doing?
- Privatization Exercise
- Simple Meeting Record