The CRA Teacher’s Toolbox is a collection of strategies and techniques that, when used properly, may greatly enhance the quality of an educator’s work. While every teacher may not be suited to every tool, neither is every problem a nail. A broad and thoughtful selection of tools coupled with deliberate practice is the hallmark of a craftsman, and the quality of our work is evident in the lives we impact. While the Teacher’s Toolbox is open to the public, the intended audience is the instructional staff of Crater Renaissance Academy, offered as a resource.
- Renaissance Common Instructional Strategies – Eight instructional strategies that Renaissance teachers have agreed by consensus to use.
- Best Practice Instructional Strategies (WICOR) – These instructional strategies are organized into 5 areas applicable to any subject area:
- Assessment Tools & Strategies
- ELD Strategies – Strategies/Ideas to Increase Learning for ELD Students(or any student!)
- Technology Resources
- Differentiated Instruction